Chiropractic Solutions has built its strong reputation in the South Australian community providing chiropractic and massage therapy services over the last 25 years. We strive to find solutions to our patients' health concerns, and we take great care to treat each of our patients as unique individuals and tailor our treatments to suit each patient. While all of our practitioners treatments vary slightly they all share the same ethos - to offer our patients their very best, at all times, treating them with respect, compassion, care and professionalism.
Our practice consists of five highly experienced chiropractors with a combined 80 + years of consulting experience between them.
There are a number of conditions that chiropractic care has been shown to help with:
Low back pain
Sciatic (nerve) pain
- Walker BF, French SD, Grant W, Green S.; A Cochrane review of combined chiropractic interventions for low-back pain.; Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2011 Feb 1;36(3):230-42.
- Walker BF, Hebert JJ, Stomski NJ, Losco B, French SD.; Short-term usual chiropractic care for spinal pain: a randomized controlled trial.; Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2013 Nov 15;38(24):2071-8.
- Maiers M, Bronfort G, Evans R, Hartvigsen J, Svendsen K, Bracha Y, Schulz C, Schulz K, Grimm R.; Spinal manipulative therapy and exercise for seniors with chronic neck pain.; Spine J. 2014 Sep 1;14(9):1879-89.
- Haas M, Spegman A, Peterson D, Aickin M, Vavrek D.; Dose-Response and Efficacy of Spinal Manipulation for Chronic Cervicogenic Headache: A Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial; Spine J. 2010 February ; 10(2): 117.
- McMorland G, Suter E, Casha S, du Plessis SJ, Hurlbert RJ.; Manipulation or microdiskectomy for sciatica? A prospective randomized clinical study.; J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 2010 Oct;33(8):576-84.
- Headaches: Nilsson N1, Christensen HW, Hartvigsen J.
- The effect of spinal manipulation in the treatment of cervicogenic headache: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9200048
- Cervicogenic headaches: a critical review: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14588366
- Efficacy of spinal manipulation for chronic headache: a systematic review: Bronfort G1, Assendelft WJ, Evans R, Haas M, Bouter L.